PAC 12 Dynasty Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S1W9 - UCLA Can't Keep Up With Streaking Ducks

3 posters

Go down

S1W9 - UCLA Can't Keep Up With Streaking Ducks   Empty S1W9 - UCLA Can't Keep Up With Streaking Ducks

Post  revospeed Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:44 pm

EUGENE, OR. - In a battle of top ten teams, the #6 Oregon Ducks seemed like the only team that belonged in that club at the end of the day as Oregon topped #7 UCLA 48-19. After separating from the Bruins early, a charge late in the first half brought UCLA within one possession, but Marcus Mariota and the rest of the Oregon offense were just too much to handle for the young Bruin defense.

With the win, Oregon improves to 7-1 on the season and keep up the pace with Stanford atop the division. The real battle for PAC-12 North supremacy comes next Thursday as the Ducks head to Palo Alto for a battle with #4 Stanford.
revospeed
revospeed
Admin

https://pac12dynasty.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

S1W9 - UCLA Can't Keep Up With Streaking Ducks   Empty Re: S1W9 - UCLA Can't Keep Up With Streaking Ducks

Post  laxroxtopher Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:54 pm

I think I've played you the closests
laxroxtopher
laxroxtopher

https://www.youtube.com/laxroxtopher

Back to top Go down

S1W9 - UCLA Can't Keep Up With Streaking Ducks   Empty Re: S1W9 - UCLA Can't Keep Up With Streaking Ducks

Post  Shady23 Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:35 pm

I'm still so ashamed at how bad i played during that second half but regardless you were the better man on that day. Getting blown out by you and D1 in back to back weeks has taken a toll on my confidence rolling forward. I am definitely looking forward to your game with Stanford should be a great one!!
Shady23
Shady23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down