PAC 12 Dynasty Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playbooks so far

4 posters

Go down

Playbooks so far Empty Playbooks so far

Post  Shady23 Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:29 pm

Just curious to what type of playbooks everyone has experimented with so far this year. I'm still trying plenty out and since both teams  play with (my SC Gamecocks/UCLA) dont have a FB in the game for some weird reason I have mostly went with  the one back and Bama book since I love to run the ball but I have been trying others. I like the variety South Carolina's has with its mix of formations and nice running plays and I have also been experimenting with the Pistol Offense using Clemon's pb and may end up using it. I still would like trying some other types, but these are the only ones I have gotten around to trying. For some reason I have been on a Metal Gear Solid kick trying to earn all the trophies for each game but I will be hitting the lab hard soon with some new schemes which i sorely need to do seeing as how my last 2 games have went lol.

As far as defense I normally run the 4-3 which throws me off considering I always run 3-4 in Madden. After that Stanford beating I tried a 3-3-5 against revo and that didnt work either so that's something i need to look into more.

So what type of playbooks on both sides of the ball have you guys been hitting the lab with?
Shady23
Shady23

Back to top Go down

Playbooks so far Empty Re:

Post  eyeofthehawkeye2 Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:33 pm

I like to use the spread of Iowa State and the 4-3 defense. I don't run the ball very well against other users, so spreading the ball out works for me.
eyeofthehawkeye2
eyeofthehawkeye2

http://colinhawkfan@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Playbooks so far Empty Re: Playbooks so far

Post  Shady23 Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:39 pm

eyeofthehawkeye2 wrote:I like to use the spread of Iowa State and the 4-3 defense. I don't run the ball very well against other users, so spreading the ball out works for me.

My game against Cal i was able to run well but besides that not so much. With South Carolina I can run at will most of the time but I guess that has to do with SC having better players on this game overall. I'm thinking of going to a spread since the run has not worked for me but I'm thinking I will try the Pistol at first and see how it works out for me.
Shady23
Shady23

Back to top Go down

Playbooks so far Empty Re:

Post  eyeofthehawkeye2 Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:41 pm

ok
eyeofthehawkeye2
eyeofthehawkeye2

http://colinhawkfan@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  laxroxtopher Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:45 pm

Dat Mike Leach wazzu Air Raid... ALL DAY
laxroxtopher
laxroxtopher

https://www.youtube.com/laxroxtopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Jettwing Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:08 pm

I implemented the pistol here in Colorado and it has turned this 1 - 11 team around. My freshman qb fits perfect in it since he can hit almost every throw on the run as well as use his feet to pick up first downs if I neef him to. I just need to find a good pass defense playbook and I'm set.
Jettwing
Jettwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum