Downward Spiral Continues

Go down

Downward Spiral Continues

Post  Shady23 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:19 pm

Coach Shady and his Bruins returned to their home turf to face Washington after the heart breaking loss to Arizona last week. UCLA started off well after recovering a fumble they quickly took a early 7-0 lead. For the most part the two teams were even in the first half as UCLA went into the half trailing 21-14 but getting the ball back. Turns out the second wouldn't be so kind it was like a re run of the Oregon game in the 2nd half. The Bruins came out flat on offense and their defense continues to look horrible as the Huskies had their way on the ground game. In short Washington dominated both sides of the ball and went on to win 42-21. The new coach of the Bruins is now 2-4 in his role as head coach.

"Things were looking up when I first arrived when winning my first game here and jumping up to #2 in the polls but I have let this program down so much. Losing to Stanford and Oregon by a huge margin but then gave us a little hope with a win over Colorado. Now we find ourselves at 6-4 after losing on the final play last week and getting our asses handed to us today. I would like to apologize to the fans and the school for this let down but I promise things will get better. Next season I promise so much more but we are not giving up on this season. We will do our best to finish strong and get some momentum to carry into next season"
Shady23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Downward Spiral Continues

Post  laxroxtopher on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:40 pm

What a fallout
laxroxtopher

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/laxroxtopher

Back to top Go down