THE TROJANS ARE HERE!!!!

Go down

THE TROJANS ARE HERE!!!!

Post  mccartyfkd25 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:46 pm

Honolulu, HI ; What a great day for football it was in Hawaii, at least that's all the Hawai'i fans had to look forward too! From that start of this nationally televised game the Trojans came out firing on all cylinders. Scoring 21 points in the first quarter!!!!! Led by Jr. RB D.Morgan who had an unstoppable day on the ground! He ran for 248 yards on just 20 Carries!!!! Not to mention 3 TD's. We knew it was gonna be a long day for this Hawai'i defense just at the end of USC first drive Morgan racked up over 70 yards! Yet it was the complete opposite for the Hawai'i rushing crew who had a total of 18 rushes and compiled negative 23 yards!!!! What an amazing stance by this USC defense who had 7 sacks and 3 interceptions total on the day. Not to take any shine away from RB Morgan but QB M.Wittek had an UNBELIEVABLE DAY behind center it truly looked like he was at practice against a JV High School Team. He threw for 337 yds and completing 21 out of 25 passes (2 drops by WR). His Main target was Jr ALL-AMERICAN WR M.Lee who had 16 grabs compiling 206 yds and 2 TD's!

It was truly a HUGE step in the right direction for this USC team and new head coach B.Parcells, interviewed after the game about this excellent performance by his team. Parcells said in reply "this shouldn't be a shock to anyone on this football team, it came down to practice this week where we executed on every aspect. But now this game is over and we have our focus on Washington State."
mccartyfkd25

View user profile

Back to top Go down