PAC 12 Dynasty Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UCLA Coaching Change

Go down

UCLA Coaching Change Empty UCLA Coaching Change

Post  Shady23 Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:46 pm

Coach Shady has stepped in as the new Bruins Head Coach early on in the season. Despite being 3-0 and being ranked 11th in the nation the change had to be made due to off field circumstances. Coach "Shady" Shaun Radford has stepped in and believes he can continue the success without the controversy of the previous head coach. He released a statement earlier today.

"I am honored to be the new coach of this UCLA program and I will do everything in my power to have this team contending for a PAC 12 championship as well as a National Championship. Then again what coach doesn't have that mindset? This team has a good bit of talent but like always it could use some work. I understand the difficulty of facing some great coaches in this league but I am very confident we will be in the headlines for all the right reasons for weeks to come. I do have to say it is a lot of pressure that my first game as head coach ever in my career is against our rival Cal and I understand losing to Cal would not be a good start to my career here. I do know that I am more excited than ever that i have chance to win over my fan base failry quickly with a win over Cal. I can not wait to get on that sideline and coach these great players to a unforgettable season!!"

The new coach sounds very confident but you can tell he is nervous about taking over a ranked 11 team in the nation and facing a rival his first game out.
Shady23
Shady23

Back to top Go down