PAC 12 Dynasty Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Offseason Schedule Please read, or risk being advanced without

Go down

Official Offseason Schedule Please read, or risk being advanced without  Empty Official Offseason Schedule Please read, or risk being advanced without

Post  laxroxtopher Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:45 pm

We advanced today at 11:30 am PST and the next mandatory advance will be tomorrow, Monday August 12th at 7pm PST. At take whoever is online at the time and we (could be only 3 of us could be all 12) and wait til each user online has selected ready and we will advance to next task! I believe it is only like 8 weeks. The entire offseason can be done from your phone as well (I wouldnt trust it though).

However If everyone is done with Bowl I will advance before the set time. I just will advance at the pace of when ever everyone is done is done in week much like regular season. but once the adv time hits tomorrow is when anyone not on will be left behind.

hypothetically, we could already be in say week 3 of off season by time advance time is hit. we will just start from whatever point we r at. Basically at 7pm PST be online or you will miss whatever is left of offseason because that is set time we will finish the rest.

How to do offseason:
1. Be online in the dynasty at 6:55 pm PST
2. send me a txt once you are in dynasty (208-871-8078) this way i know who we are waiting on.
3. After you are done with current weekly task's or are okay with computer finishing the rest click the ready to advance tab in dynasty to bring to my attention your team is ready!
4. I will wait until I see green ready to advance's next to teams i know r online due to them txting me. Once they are all green i will advance the week and inform dynasty through text blast of advance so those in know i am advancing and get feel for pace. And also so for those who arent online being apart of off season become aware that we have advanced.

If you have any questions feel free to ask on here, in pm or txt me

Thanks,
your commissioner
* I would like to finish the pre-season as well tomorrow night but if everyone is not online i will not advance it as it is important step. BUT mandatory advance for preseason will be tuesday at 8pm PST

laxroxtopher
laxroxtopher

https://www.youtube.com/laxroxtopher

Back to top Go down