PAC 12 Dynasty Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team to beat this year!

4 posters

Go down

Team to Beat! (No voting for yourself)

Team to beat this year! Vote_lcap88%Team to beat this year! Vote_rcap 88% 
[ 7 ]
Team to beat this year! Vote_lcap12%Team to beat this year! Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]
Team to beat this year! Vote_lcap0%Team to beat this year! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Team to beat this year! Empty Team to beat this year!

Post  laxroxtopher Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:03 pm

Sorry we will only be including top 6 (i can only give 10 options) from last years standings
laxroxtopher
laxroxtopher

https://www.youtube.com/laxroxtopher

Back to top Go down

Team to beat this year! Empty Re: Team to beat this year!

Post  Shady23 Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:34 pm

Gotta be USC since all of their key players returning and being defending pac-12 champs.

I will say I love the team I have. I am so deep at QB in Hundley, my back up fits my style more being a pocket passer with better passing ratings but I just cant bench Hundley unless I continue to struggle with him. Also I have the perfect set up for a option based team with a freshman scrambling QB with 86 speed and a speed as well as a balanced RB. I finally have a FB and 3 TEs I can put to use. Now I just have to figure out if I want to stick to my Pistol offense, go to a spread option game or my favorite offense scheme in running a pro scheme. Going to be a bit of a trial and error for a few weeks but hopefully I can get something working quick!!

Also no disrespect to Colorado but I'm pretty sure I finished ahead of Colorado so why are they on the list? I'm not the team to beat by any means but I'm sure I finished above them.
Shady23
Shady23

Back to top Go down

Post  Jettwing Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Watch yourself......or you mind find yourself being trampled this year Wink I hope I'm not a team to beat since I'd rather fly under the radar.
Jettwing
Jettwing

Back to top Go down

Post  mccartyfkd25 Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:05 pm

Jettwing wrote:Watch yourself......or you mind find yourself being trampled this year Wink I hope I'm not a team to beat since I'd rather fly under the radar.
You'll never be a team to beat!!! LMAOOOOO lol! 
mccartyfkd25
mccartyfkd25

Back to top Go down

Post  laxroxtopher Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:20 pm

Shady23 wrote:Gotta be USC since all of their key players returning and being defending pac-12 champs.

I will say I love the team I have. I am so deep at QB in Hundley, my back up fits my style more being a pocket passer with better passing ratings but I just cant bench Hundley unless I continue to struggle with him. Also I have the perfect set up for a option based team with a freshman scrambling QB with 86 speed and a speed as well as a balanced RB. I finally have a FB and 3 TEs I can put to use. Now I just have to figure out if I want to stick to my Pistol offense, go to a spread option game or my favorite offense scheme in running a pro scheme. Going to be a bit of a trial and error for a few weeks but hopefully I can get something working quick!!

Also no disrespect to Colorado but I'm pretty sure I finished ahead of Colorado so why are they on the list? I'm not the team to beat by any means but I'm sure I finished above them.
I believe they came in above you because they beat you in H2H and with same record conference record they got nod
laxroxtopher
laxroxtopher

https://www.youtube.com/laxroxtopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Shady23 Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:11 pm

laxroxtopher wrote:
Shady23 wrote:Gotta be USC since all of their key players returning and being defending pac-12 champs.

I believe they came in above you because they beat you in H2H and with same record conference record they got nod
I beat Colorado so I should have the nod over them.
Shady23
Shady23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down