PAC 12 Dynasty Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEEK 6 - Shocking the nation!

3 posters

Go down

WEEK 6 - Shocking the nation! Empty WEEK 6 - Shocking the nation!

Post  ph5157 Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Well folks, ASU has done it! They bounced back from there 2 straight losses and upset #2 Notre Dame 23-20!! Both offenses traded TDs for a while until ASU had the last laugh. ND started off the game with a quick 3 and out by their offense. ASU would do the same. It ended up tied 7-7 at the end of the 1st. ND would take a small 13-10 lead at halftime with a FG to finish the 2nd. Both teams would only score one TD in the 3rd. In the 4th, ASU Would get 2 FGs and shut out ND to win the game. ND had the ball at ASUs 25 with 30 seconds left but a INTO by Bradford would seal the game. CLUTCH!

Hurowitz has this to say "WOW! I really am at a lost for words. I think this is a testament to our players who fought all the way through and didn't get discouraged by two straight loses. That's it for now, thank you."

POGs:
Offense:
T. Kelly 14-15 193 yards 2 TDs

He was absolutely on fire today... Whenever I needed a pass he was spot on. The one incompletion was a deep bomb to end the half. Honerable mention: M. Grice 95 Yards

Defense:
C. Bradford 4 Tackles 1 TFL 1 Sack 1 INT to seal the game and to avoid the game from being tied or lost!

ph5157

Back to top Go down

WEEK 6 - Shocking the nation! Empty Re: WEEK 6 - Shocking the nation!

Post  sweepsingle03 Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:21 pm

nice!!!
sweepsingle03
sweepsingle03

https://www.youtube.com/user/NcaaWannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jettwing Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:16 pm

Go Devils!
Jettwing
Jettwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down