PAC 12 Dynasty Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utah Defense Too Much for Utah St.

2 posters

Go down

Utah Defense Too Much for Utah St. Empty Utah Defense Too Much for Utah St.

Post  Christhedawg Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:01 pm

Utah Defense Too Much for Utah St. Th?id=H.4930915547480402&pid=1

Salt Lake City, Utah - First year coach Chris Meredith and his team, lead by Sophomore QB Travis Wilson and Senior RB Kelvin York, started off the season very well with a huge win against in-state rival Utah St. Utah's defense came to play today with 2 interceptions off a very good QB in Chuckie Keeton. Picks were made by Davion Orphey and Justin Thomas. When asked about his defense today Coach Meredith said," Coach Sitake got our guys ready to play today,especially the defensive line. They had pressure on Keeton all game long." Five different players for the Ute's defense had a sack today on Keeton.

On the offensive side of the football it was nothing short of spectacular. Travis Wilson started off shaky but threw for 185 yards and a TD and Lucky Radley came in for an injured Kelvin York in the first half and came up huge on 10 rushes for 55 yards and a school record 4 TDs on the day. Coach Meredith talked about his offense and said," Travis did start off a little sluggish but Coach Johnson and I talked about what he was doing wrong and got going towards the end to help get the W." Also when asked about York's injury and the depth at the RB position he said," York will be able to play next week, we're just going to take it slow with him this week in practice. Lucky came up huge for us today. When York went down with an arm injury, Lucky came up big and even broke a school record of 4 TDs in a game. That is the kind of depth we need here and I love it."

We are loving it too coach, but time to put this game behind and start focusing on the next Opponent. Week 2 Utah Utes will be taking on Weber State. Go Utes!

Real Part: I'm going to be majoring in Sports Journalism once I get back into college so any constructive criticism is welcomed so I know where I stand right now.
Christhedawg
Christhedawg

https://www.youtube.com/christhedawg1

Back to top Go down

Utah Defense Too Much for Utah St. Empty Re: Utah Defense Too Much for Utah St.

Post  laxroxtopher Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Christhedawg wrote:
Utah Defense Too Much for Utah St. Th?id=H.4930915547480402&pid=1

Salt Lake City, Utah - First year coach Chris Meredith and his team, lead by Sophomore QB Travis Wilson and Senior RB Kelvin York, started off the season very well with a huge win against in-state rival Utah St. Utah's defense came to play today with 2 interceptions off a very good QB in Chuckie Keeton. Picks were made by Davion Orphey and Justin Thomas. When asked about his defense today Coach Meredith said," Coach Sitake got our guys ready to play today,especially the defensive line. They had pressure on Keeton all game long." Five different players for the Ute's defense had a sack today on Keeton.

On the offensive side of the football it was nothing short of spectacular. Travis Wilson started off shaky but threw for 185 yards and a TD and Lucky Radley came in for an injured Kelvin York in the first half and came up huge on 10 rushes for 55 yards and a school record 4 TDs on the day. Coach Meredith talked about his offense and said," Travis did start off a little sluggish but Coach Johnson and I talked about what he was doing wrong and got going towards the end to help get the W." Also when asked about York's injury and the depth at the RB position he said," York will be able to play next week, we're just going to take it slow with him this week in practice. Lucky came up huge for us today. When York went down with an arm injury, Lucky came up big and even broke a school record of 4 TDs in a game. That is the kind of depth we need here and I love it."

We are loving it too coach, but time to put this game behind and start focusing on the next Opponent. Week 2 Utah Utes will be taking on Weber State. Go Utes!

Real Part: I'm going to be majoring in Sports Journalism once I get back into college so any constructive criticism is welcomed so I know where I stand right now.

Scratch that major, major in marketing and then get J.D in contract law and become an Agent... Thats what i did What a Face  More money and athletes like you more.... Future partners Cool 
laxroxtopher
laxroxtopher

https://www.youtube.com/laxroxtopher

Back to top Go down