PAC 12 Dynasty Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 2 Week 2- Utah Defense Leaves Gardner With Nightmares

3 posters

Go down

Season 2 Week 2- Utah Defense Leaves Gardner With Nightmares Empty Season 2 Week 2- Utah Defense Leaves Gardner With Nightmares

Post  Christhedawg Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:04 am

Season 2 Week 2- Utah Defense Leaves Gardner With Nightmares NCA14PS3_28_GR_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_eRs

Utah Defense Leaves Gardner With Nightmares

Ann Arbor,Michigan - Utah came into The Big House underdogs but leave it with a dominating win over Michigan. The Utah defense was in the Michigan backfield all game long recording eight sacks. Four belonged Nate Orchard who also had six tackles. Orchard now has eight sacks on the season. The senior out of Vernal, Utah has torn through offensive lines this season and looks to continue it once PAC-12 play begins. The secondary stepped up big after the bad showing last week, only allowing Gardner to pass for 90 yards and throwing 2 picks. This was a huge improvement from the week before when the Utes secondary gave up 402 passing against Utah St. Towards the end of the game LT Filiaga picked off Gardner and returned it for a Utah touchdown to seal the victory over Wolverines, 42-14.

The running game had another dominating performance, rushing for 158 yards on 30 attempts. Jarrell Oliver rushed for 143 on 27 attempts in his 2nd career game and averaged 5.3 yards per carry. Oliver also scored 3 TDs, 2 in the 1st quarter and his final touchdown in the 3rd quarter. Passing game game although didn't have the same success as running the ball as Tyler Wilson threw for 10-14 and 159. While that may look good Wilson only had 1 TD and 3 interceptions. Wilson will look to improve in a week of practice and get ready to face-off against rival, BYU, who only gave up under 250 yards passing, but Utah will look to take advantage of a team who gave up 146 yards on the ground. None of the players or coaches were available after the game for comment.

Utah will play its first home game of the season against BYU in week 3, so bring your game faces fans and lets hope the Utes can keep this streak going. This is Sam Wickey signing off for your Utah Utes Update. Go Utes!
Christhedawg
Christhedawg

https://www.youtube.com/christhedawg1

Back to top Go down

Season 2 Week 2- Utah Defense Leaves Gardner With Nightmares Empty Re: Season 2 Week 2- Utah Defense Leaves Gardner With Nightmares

Post  laxroxtopher Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:42 pm

finally someone else with pictures in article
laxroxtopher
laxroxtopher

https://www.youtube.com/laxroxtopher

Back to top Go down

Season 2 Week 2- Utah Defense Leaves Gardner With Nightmares Empty Re: Season 2 Week 2- Utah Defense Leaves Gardner With Nightmares

Post  laxroxtopher Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:45 pm

If you beat BYU your getting the beehive boot woot woot and it will be at home in front of your home fans after an upset win and win on the road in hated logan,UT!

Man whoever setup your schedule must have wanted this storyline to happen Cool 
laxroxtopher
laxroxtopher

Back to top Go down

Post  D1UFEAR Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:49 pm

laxroxtopher wrote:finally someone else with pictures in article
WTF, I HAVE PICTURES IN MY SEASON PREVIEW....I TAKE IT YOU DIDN'T READ IT.
D1UFEAR
D1UFEAR

Back to top Go down

Post  laxroxtopher Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:34 pm

No I did u had all the real one with shaw at rosebowl
laxroxtopher
laxroxtopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Christhedawg Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:36 pm

D1UFEAR wrote:
laxroxtopher wrote:finally someone else with pictures in article
WTF, I HAVE PICTURES IN MY SEASON PREVIEW....I TAKE IT YOU DIDN'T READ IT.
Lol I've had pictures in all mine expect for the injury report one.
Christhedawg
Christhedawg

https://www.youtube.com/christhedawg1

Back to top Go down

Post  D1UFEAR Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:40 pm

That is Coach Champion....not Shaw, they look similar though.
D1UFEAR
D1UFEAR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down