PAC 12 Dynasty Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 10 Post Game

4 posters

Go down

Week 10 Post Game Empty Week 10 Post Game

Post  laxroxtopher Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:41 pm

Pullman, Wa- It hurts to lose like this in front of your home fans no doubt. The cougar defense just couldn't get it together as whenever we played for pass they ran, anytime we seemed to play run they passed! then at the end grice just milked the clock. the WSU offense looked great on first drive getting down to the 7 yard line before being stopped, Coach Lax confident in his Offense convinced Mike Leach to go for it on 4th and goal. they were stopped. ASU drove the field and scored, then a quick pick 6 put WSU in an early hole one they fought so hard to get out of but it kept getting deeper and deeper. The offense had a pretty mediocre day not great not bad just good and good  just wasnt enough today as ASU's offense was seemingly impossible to stop.

" Our defense is completely useless, they couldnt stop a pop warner team let alone players from the best conference in the land. Absolutely atroshishes play this season and i cant wait to get that fatt asshole's (Paul Wulff) players out of here and bring in my guys!" were Mike Leaches comments after the game. Although harsh he has a point as his cougars Defense only forced 1 turnover and 1 TOD against Oregon, no turnovers  & 1 TOD against stanford, 1 turnover 1 TOD against  ASU and 1 turnover & 3 TOD against Cal. Not very good numbers, if it wasnt for poor offensive choices by Max Wittek and Cody Vaz the cougs would probably be 3-6 right now instead of 5-4.

OC Lax was asked about the defensive production " You know its not my field of "expertise" per say but i understand my squad can put up as much points as possible. But it seems if we even get stopped once we are probably going to lose. You have got to make stops to win! thats all i have to say on the matter" when when asked if he thought the DC should be fired or not he responded with " I coach the offense." when pushed further " I am not in charge of any personnel decsion so I have no business answering question." When asked about his relationship with DC he state " No Comment, I am here for football questions about my squad tonight and bye week information"  and left. When Coach Leach was asked he just gave the reporter a death glare and everyone quickly shuffled for new, unrelated questions.

Wazzu heads into a bye week before traveling to Arizona to try and tame the other cats of the conference. But it's a good thing they have a bye week because they will need some time to lick their wounds! cat Go Cougs

Last edited by laxroxtopher on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
laxroxtopher
laxroxtopher

https://www.youtube.com/laxroxtopher

Back to top Go down

Week 10 Post Game Empty Re: Week 10 Post Game

Post  Shady23 Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:44 pm

Tough loss and please please please beat Zona. My only chance is too win out and have Zona lose to you and oregon.
Shady23
Shady23

Back to top Go down

Post  acsrebel Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:49 pm

Just take care of you biz vs USC ..
I have a Difficult road ahead with games vs WSU,Oregon and ASU
acsrebel
acsrebel

Back to top Go down

Post  Shady23 Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:58 pm

acsrebel wrote:Just take care of you biz vs USC ..
I have a Difficult road ahead with games vs WSU,Oregon and ASU

Oh I'm going to take care of biz. Even though it was heartbreaking loss these last 2 weeks since I have switched to my new playbook I'm very pleased with my offense just got to work on my D a bit. I still have my confidence because I know it could have went either way easily. Best of luck rest of the way to you and to Lax!!
Shady23
Shady23

Back to top Go down

Post  Jettwing Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:43 am

LOL at the coach calling his D-lineman a fat asshole.......too funny.
Jettwing
Jettwing

Back to top Go down

Post  laxroxtopher Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:25 pm

Jettwing wrote:LOL at the coach calling his D-lineman a fat asshole.......too funny.
old coach not D linemen
laxroxtopher
laxroxtopher

https://www.youtube.com/laxroxtopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down