PAC 12 Dynasty Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 8 Pre Game

2 posters

Go down

Week 8 Pre Game Empty Week 8 Pre Game

Post  laxroxtopher Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:42 pm

Eugene, Or- Battle of the commish's. This new blossoming rivalry called the commissioners cup is one that is stemmed by the relationship between the 2 pac 12 commissioners/coaches long history. It all started in the very beginning where a little pip squeak named UCLA13USC9 started a pac 12 dynasty un like any other. LaxRoxTopher saw this on EA forums and pounced because he remembered him from one of his early dynasty's where UCLA13USC9 did not perform well and he thought it would be easy Pickens. The season was not nice to wazzu even though Lax and 13/9 where getting along just fine and taking dynasty to new heights. UCLA was riding a pretty good season until they met the 3 win cougars who came in and beat them for their only conference win! another close game the year after that and Wazzu was forever put on UCLA13's map. Now the rivalry has grown and the two are considered two of the better players in the dynasty even tho one made a name and scenery change (uh uh revo!) Lax stuck it out with his lesser team and looks to solidfy a bowl bid this year with a SWEET SWEET victory over UCLA13USC9 who for some reason coaches Oregonscratch ?????? Anyways Wazzu is going all out on this one and is looking to once again upset the bruins/ducks and flex our true mussel as this is the best team i have ever had to work with (thank you mike leach) now that i have some talent and a team finally in the B ratings its time to line up as an underdog but kick the hey hi shit out the ducks! Everyone hide your kids, hide your wives we be tearing that stadium down in autzen on live TV. Wazzu's got their Orange Jackets on, because Duck hunting season is officially open! Go Cougs cat 

Last edited by laxroxtopher on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
laxroxtopher
laxroxtopher

https://www.youtube.com/laxroxtopher

Back to top Go down

Week 8 Pre Game Empty Re: Week 8 Pre Game

Post  Shady23 Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:49 pm

I dig it this a cool rivalry to follow and I enjoyed the back story on how this all got started. Good luck to the both of you I hope its a good one!!
Shady23
Shady23

Back to top Go down